We’re a Los Angeles based game audio production studio founded in 2012. We specialize in sound design, original music, voice over, and implementation for games and interactive media. We work on the world’s top games, and for that we need the world’s top talent. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you! We also place a strong value on work-life balance to ensure this is a place you love to come to work.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Available positions will be posted below. If none are currently listed, please feel free to check back in the future for possible openings.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: Annual, based on experience
This is a full-time salaried position in-house. Contractors and applicants seeking remote work need not apply.
As an Associate Composer at Hexany, you’re an orchestral composer first and foremost. You live and breathe composition, have awesome music production chops, and are comfortable recording solo instruments and mixing your own music. We’re currently working on a variety of awesome unannounced projects in the AAA, VR, and theme park spaces and place a strong value on work-life balance- your weekends and evenings will be your own!
You will report directly to our lead composer Matthew Carl Earl. Your primary role will be supporting our projects in several capacities, though you may also collaborate with our sound design team in a music capacity as necessary. You will work extremely closely with Matthew to compose orchestral music in a variety of styles and support his composition workflow and process. Also, you’ll of course get credit on our projects for the music you write.
- Composing orchestral music for a wide variety of video game projects
- Mixing and producing your own tracks from concept to final track
- Recording individual instruments for your tracks to bring them to life
- Orchestration and score preparation in Sibelius
- Writing and producing all of your music in Pro Tools
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to produce great sounding mockups for your compositions
- Ability to voice lead like a champion
- Avid video game player and game music aficionado
- Experience working with Pro Tools for music composition
- Experience composing interactive and adaptive music
- Experience working with Wwise
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Google Form below using the “Apply Now” button. Applications sent via email will not be considered.