We’re a Los Angeles based game audio production studio founded in 2012 specializing in sound design, original music, voice over, and implementation for games and interactive media. We work on the world’s top games, and for that we need the world’s top talent. If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you! Our studio also places a strong value on work-life balance to ensure this is a place you love to come to work.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees and prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Available positions will be posted below. If none are currently listed, please feel free to check back in the future for possible openings.
Intern (Spring 2021)
Location: Bell Gardens, CA
Start Date: January 2021 (exact date flexible)
End Date: May 2021 (exact date flexible)
Commitment: Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm
Applications are on a first-come first-serve basis. Once we find the right candidate, we will remove this posting, so it is in your best interest to apply as soon as possible if you’re interested in the position.
As an Intern at Hexany, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment supporting our studio upkeep and projects. Duties will be a combination of studio support (organizing files, stocking supplies, etc.), observing our composers/sound designers, and also hands-on project work as appropriate.
Much of your time will be devoted to supporting the workflow of our team, sometimes on the production/management side of things and sometimes on the content-creation side. You will also have the opportunity to create sound for and get hands on with some of our projects. Project credit will be given as appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of game audio and post-production. You’ll walk away very familiar with the development process, a deeper understanding of how sound and music for games is produced/implemented, a familiarity with Los Angeles, and a few nice credits!
Here’s a more detailed look at some of what you might be doing:
- Capturing gameplay videos for our sound design team
- Audio QA testing of our projects
- Basic studio upkeep and maintenance
- Dialogue editing and cleanup
- Assisting with asset organization and business management
- Recording source material or Foley
- Score and part preparation for recording sessions
- Sound editing, cleanup, and asset creation
- Running the occasional errand
- A passion for video games and game music/sound
- Extreme attention to detail
- Independent self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid technical and computer chops
- Experience designing sound for games
- Experience working in Reaper
- Experience working in Pro Tools
- Experience working in Sibelius
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Google Form below using the “Apply Now” button. Applications sent via email will not be considered.