We’re a Los Angeles based game audio production studio founded in 2012 specializing in sound design, original music, voice over, and implementation for games and interactive media. We work on the world’s top games, and for that we need the world’s top talent. Our studio also places a strong value on work-life balance to ensure this is a place you love to come to work.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees and prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Below we will list any positions we are currently hiring for. If you do not see any positions listed, please check back in the future. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Do you offer remote work positions?
A. No, unfortunately all positions are in-house at our studio in the Los Angeles area. We are unable to offer exceptions to this policy.
Q. Do you accept applications from international applicants?
A. Yes. We are also open to assisting with visas if necessary.
Q. Can I work for you as a freelancer or independent contractor?
A. No, unfortunately all positions are full-time in-house positions.
Q. Are you still hiring for the positions listed?
A. Yes, if the position is listed below, we are hiring for it.
Q. When will you close positions you are hiring for?
A. Positions are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis, and will remain open until we have found the right candidate.
Q. Do you offer internships?
A. At this time, we unfortunately no longer offer internships. While it is possible our internship program will return in the future, we do not have any plans for that at this time. Should it return in the future, the application will be posted on this page.
Human Resources Manager
Posted: December 3, 2021
Location: Bell Gardens, CA
Please note this is a full-time salaried position in-house.
As the Human Resources Manager at Hexany Audio, you will play an essential role in creating an environment where our team can thrive. We’re a small company with just 20 employees, but we know that employee happiness, retention, and wellbeing are critical to a high performing team. We’re looking for someone to help us take our team to the next level, working with company leadership to help create and drive the culture at our workplace.
This is a new role for us to have in-house, so you’ll be helping build and overhaul our existing programs and policies from the ground up. You’ll work closely on a regular basis with our CEO to help develop plans and policies, and because we are a small company you may be asked to tackle a broad spectrum of tasks. When we notice areas we can improve in our organization, we like to address them quickly; the ideal candidate is someone who will help identify these areas and craft creative solutions to ensure employee retention and build a workplace everyone looks forward to coming to every day.
- Work closely with company leadership to drive workforce planning and strategy
- Understand of a range of HR domains including employee relations, talent management (including performance management, employee engagement, learning and organizational development), diversity and inclusion, coaching, recruitment, and total rewards
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Manage our talent acquisition process, including recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of new employees
- Be the go-to resource for employee questions surrounding benefits, compensation, company policies, etc.
- Meet regularly with employees individually to identify areas of improvement within our company and develop solutions for issues that might be raised
- Advise, coach, and counsel employees, and work to resolve issues or conflicts that might arise
- Overhaul our existing employee performance evaluation and improvement program
- Drive employee engagement strategy through development and execution of events and activities for staff
- Performing other related responsibilities as requested and when necessary and as our organization evolves acknowledging that these duties may change
- Minimum of 3 years in a Human Resources or similar role
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and work to resolve it professionally
- Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional/Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP), Professional in Human Resources/Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) or other similar certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, human resources, industrial relations or related field or equivalent experience
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Google Form below using the “Apply Now” button. Applications sent via email will not be considered.