Posted: February 11, 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA (near Culver City)
Salary: Annual, based on experience
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Hexany Audio is a Los Angeles based game audio production studio founded in early 2012. We specialize in sound design, original music, dialogue, and implementation for games, interactive media, and VR (virtual reality). We’re currently looking for a new Sound Designer to join our team full-time on-site at our studio in Los Angeles.
This is a full-time salaried position in-house. Contractors and remote applicants need not apply. Also note this is NOT a music composition position.
As a Sound Designer at Hexany, your role will be highly creative and collaborative. Though the focus will be designing sounds and creating content, you will likely handle additional tasks such as mixing/engineering sessions and implementation in Wwise or similar tools.
We’re currently working on a variety of awesome unannounced projects in the AAA, VR, and theme park spaces and place a strong value on work-life balance- your weekends and evenings will be your own!
- Designing awesome sounds for all types of games/VR experiences
- Mixing in stereo and surround formats
- Field recording source material
- Implementing sounds you create in Wwise
- Occasionally recording, editing, and processing dialogue
- A passion for video games
- Experience working with Pro Tools for sound design and mixing
- Experience working with audio middleware, in particular Wwise
- Awesome technical chops on both Mac and PC
- Extreme attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A team-player mentality and the ability to take direction and constructive criticism from project leads
- Experience integrating assets in Unity + Unreal
- Experience working in VR
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Google Form below using the “Apply Now” button. Applications sent via email will not be considered. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com and include 19SD in the subject.