We’re a Los Angeles based game audio production studio founded in 2012 specializing in sound design, original music, voice over, and implementation for games and interactive media. We work on the world’s top games, and for that we need the world’s top talent. Our studio also places a strong value on work-life balance to ensure this is a place you love to come to work.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees and prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thanks for your interest in working with us! Below are all positions we are currently hiring for.
Posted: April 21, 2021
Location: Bell Gardens, CA
Type: Full-Time, In-House
Compensation: Salary, Benefits, PTO, 401k
This is a full time salaried position working in-house at our studio in the Los Angeles area. Unfortunately we are unable to consider remote applicants. We have taken many precautions due to COVID-19, which we will be happy to discuss with our final candidates in the interview process, but please know we are unable to offer exceptions to this policy. Applicants must be willing to work onsite at our studio full time.
As a Composer at Hexany, your role will be highly creative and collaborative. The focus for this specific role will be on electronic, pop, EDM, and related music styles, though you may also be asked to push the boundaries of your comfort zone and work in styles you are less comfortable with, or even collaborate with our sound design team producing elements for their projects. We’re currently working on a variety of awesome games and projects and also place a strong value on work-life balance; your weekends and evenings will be your own!
- Producing sick tracks for a wide variety of video games, trailers, advertisements, etc.
- Working in the electronic, pop, hip-hop, and EDM music genres
- Handling your own composition, mixing, mastering, and production from end-to-end on your tracks
- Occasionally working with artists to produce songs with lyrics, etc.
- A passion for video games
- Proficiency with a DAW of your choice (Logic, Ableton, Pro Tools, Reaper, etc.)
- Extreme attention to detail and great organization skills
- Basic understanding of music theory and song forms
- A team-player mentality and the ability to provide constructive criticism and feedback to artists
- Composing and producing music in additional music styles (e.g. rock, funk, etc.)
- Play one or more instruments (guitar specifically is a huge plus)
- Comfortable with vocal processing (Melodyne, Auto-Tune, etc.)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through our website at www.hexanyaudio.com/jobs to be considered.